Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Prayer, please

We're almost there. So close I can already almost smell the mountains.

Ok. Maybe not that close. But close enough that is definitely time to pack and make sure everything is in order!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. It's been a tumultuous week. And I need prayer. I don't like saying "unspoken prayer request", but I am definitely going to keep this one vague.

Right now I am being seriously tested on whether or not I ACTUALLY TRULY REALLY trust God to be Who He says He is - my Loving, Caring, and Gentle Father Who desired to provide the best for me. In my limited view of life I can't see how this is going to end well. I'm afraid that if this goes how He wants it to then it won't be how I want it to be and I'll be miserable.

Brothers and sisters. Please pray for me.

Thank you.
Peace and blessings,
Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment